Organic Bargains

Getting organic food items does not always have to break the bank.  Previously, I posted about where you can get coupons for organic foods.  Now, I want to encourage you to look in places other than your mainstream food store when you want to stock up on natural and organic boxed foods at bargain prices.

Ollie's Bargain Outlet usually has a good amount of organic products from soups to cereals to even shampoos and soups.

Big Lots always has quite a good selection of organic foods, from baby food to baking products and pastas.

Amelia's Grocery Outlet is a store that has locations throughout Pennsylvania.  I usually go there to stock up on organic snacks and drinks.  I have done pretty well with their salad dressings and other types of sauces, and since they are a grocery store, they often will have a few organic frozen products as well.

BB's is another grocery outlet.  I don't have one real close to me but I have been there before and saw some organic foods.

Christmas Tree Shops also has a food section and I have found a few good deals on natural and organic products.

And just a note for those of you who have a Trader Joe's close by, you are blessed!  I always stock up whenever I am in lucky enough to come across one.  For the wonderful people of Harrisburg: go to this link to suggest a store in our area!


Just a few of the products I have picked up at great prices