Noah's Brownies



I was trying to use up some black beans and, believe it or not, I have heard of people putting them in brownies.  I found a recipe that looked simple, healthy, and tasty (considering there are black beans in it), and it was healthy enough that I feel good about feeding it to my one-year-old.  Here is the original recipe, and here is how I modified it:


Ingredients:

Combine all ingredients except oats in Magic Bullet or other blender/food processor.  Stir in oats and put into greased (I prefer coconut oil spray) 8x8 dish.  Bake at 350 degrees for about 35-40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.  


I like this recipe for Noah (and myself) because it has a good bit of protein between the beans, the peanut butter, the bananas, and the oats.  If dessert can be healthy, I'll take seconds, please!