Broken

Broken.  Hopeless.  Weary.  Sorrowful.  Sad.  Hurt.  Burdened.

If you look on the right, you'll see this:  kailo - whole, uninjured; to be well and healthy.  The Kailo Clipboard is a place where I write notes on healthy living.  There are things, however, that exercise and nutrition can't heal.  The words written out above are the opposite of kailo, but are a part of life whether or not one is physically healthy.  You see, there is suffering in this world, and it is something that we often do not understand.  When thinking about being wholly healthy, we cannot refuse to discuss these things.  Here is a song that has been in my head for the past few days, and I can't help but share it with you.


Earth has no sorrow that Heaven can't heal.

“I have told you these things, so that in me [Jesus] you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” 
-John 16:33