Rules for Eating

How many times have you been told what the healthiest way of eating is?  I will speak for myself, it is frustrating to hear about all the things you should be doing to be healthy and what the right way of eating is...especially when you hear contradicting advice from reputable resources.  I assume that some of you have been frustrated at some point as well.

Here's the deal:  I am not a nutritionist or a doctor.  I can't tell you how to eat.  However, I can encourage you.  If you are trying to be healthy, don't be discouraged.  Here are my tips:

This healthy thing...you can do it.  All the things I wrote above are common sense.  I know that it can be hard and confusing at times, but I am here to tell you that it's possible.  There isn't only one right way to eat, because we are all different and have different needs, tastes, budgets, and lifestyles.  Whether you eat like a cheetah or a caterpillar, find a healthy that works for you and your family.